Monday, July 26, 2010

Encouraged

I must say that I've been so encouraged by Immersion over the past three weeks.

Immersion is basically a crash course in our discipleship process. I love teaching the process. It's one of my favorite things to do.

I am thankful for all who gave of their time to be a part. I'm blown away that God would give us a voice of influence to other churches. I'm amazed at how hungry everyone was to learn and grow. And I am a bit overwhelmed by how God used, and is using, the experience in people's lives.

It going to be fun watching how the information over the past three weeks transfers into action over the next few months as more and more people grow as disciples and in turn make disciples who will make disciples.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a pleasure to have you teach me. I know I was too silent, but that is the way I learn. I really did learn a lot from Jesus through all of this and Thank You for allowing him to use you.