Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Crying like a little baby

I don't know what it is, but I've been sort of anti-Christmas-songs this year. I just haven't wanted to hear them. Well, one came on the radio this AM. I was about to switch the channel, but stopped. It was one I haven't heard before by Third Day. It was all about adoption.

I was so moved that I almost had to pull my car over.

I am ready to move forward with our adoption. It would be so awesome to have a little girl celebrating Christmas with us next year.

I'm going to go cry like a baby again.

1 comment:

Jaimee Holmes said...

Awww... : )
She'll be here before you know it.
I am not normally a big crybaby... but I am a hazard driving home from The Haven. These things the Holy Spirit puts on our hearts...Almost surprising sometimes!