Friday, October 20, 2006

The Stork has Landed


Well he's here! Levi Harris Everette was born at 4:34 AM on Friday, October 20. He was 7 lbs 13 oz and 20 and 1/2 inches long. He's doing great. Liz and I are a bit tired (Liz is much more tired than me since she just celebrated a literal Labor Day. Big brothers are doing good and ready to wrestle with Levi. I think we'll wait a few days. I'll post some more pictures later.

I love this wireless access at the Hospital!!!

Speaking of the hospital...the staff at Spartanburg Regional has been AWESOME. I haven't ever been able to be such a part of my newborn's life immediately after birth. I got to spend the first 30 minutes of his air-breathing life chatting with him, weighing him and getting him warm with no medical professionals hovering around.

Now for some rest!

1 comment:

Christopher said...

Congratulations Jonathan and Liz! We're enormously happy for you and your family. When are you going to name one after me?