Friday, November 07, 2008

Things I prayed for our church community this week

All week I've been praying this for our church (by church I mean the people, the body, that make up our Hub City community). Just wanted to share and be an encouragement to our church and to encourage you to pray this for your family, small group and church. It comes straight from Ephesians 3:14-21.
  • I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources God will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit.
  • I pray that Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him.
  • I pray that your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong.
  • I pray that you may have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is.
  • I pray that you may experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.
  • I pray that God will be glorified through Hub City Church.

No comments: