Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Recovery

I think I've recovered. Notice I said I think I have recovered, not that I know I have recovered.

Sunday was the launch of The Point. It was pretty cool. We had been looking forward to that day for over 3 years. And did I say it was pretty cool?

If I was a real blogger I would have written about this on Sunday afternoon. The problem is I haven't recovered enough from our big day to write until now. So here it is.

We wouldn't have been able to pull things off without the GREAT team that has decided to join us on this adventure. God has sent us some incredible people with a passion to serve and do whatever it takes to start a new church.

I don't know if anyone reads this thing, but if you do, I want to invite you to come hang out with us this Sunday. We meet at Dawkins Middle School off Blackstock Rd.. You can google the school for directions. I would love to know what you think.

Maybe I'll be more with it to write tomorrow. Until next time...

No comments: